About this Restaurant
Located by the pristine waters of Candolim beach, Calamari has for long been a hotspot for all the metropolis population coming down to Goa just as much as it has been a delight for the local domicile. And why wouldn’t it be? It is by far the best beach shack in the belt with live entertainment, chic ambiance, refreshing cocktails, and freshest seafood while the romantic beach-side setting just adds up to the charm. If you are planning to bounce to this shack anytime soon, be sure to put your swag on since you are most likely to spot some glamorous Bollywood celebrities and famous Indian cricketers
who are regulars at Calamari. But first things first; the food at Calamari is outlandishly phenomenal and that’s where it gets its popularity from.
Open from 11am to 11.30pm, Calamari strives to serve you all meals on their menu (except breakfast) at all times of the day. Unlike other shacks, Calamari has a very crisp and to-the-point menu featuring Seafood, Goan, hints of Continental, and Live Barbecue offerings that are bound to delight your gustatory senses. The chefs give special emphasis to the quality of ingredients, meats, and seafood delivering consistent, fresh, and flavourful food every time you eat there. Calamari allows you to choose from an array of fishes and other seafood delights which you can browse through and select before it’s cooked, plated, and served on your table.
Calamari was launched in 2003 by Verner and late Reginaldo Dsouza. Currently managed by Verner and his wife Leanne, Calamari has always kept the expectation levels very high for beach bummers looking for quality food and service in the northern beach belt. Being from a hotel management background and having worked at the Taj in Mumbai for three years, Verner has expertise in generating class-apart culinary and hospitality experiences through exceptional service, remarkable food, and thriving live entertainment acts everyday for lunch and dinner.
From The Restaurant
- Calamari is open from end of October till 1st of June
- Average meal for two: INR 2000/- with drinks
- The restaurant also features clean toilets, fresh water showers, and free sunbeds for guests
Calamari Bathe & Binge, Next to Santana Beach
Resort, Dando Beach, Off Fort Aguada Road, Candolim, Goa
- Calamari is a suitable venue for corporate gatherings and private parties
- Carrying an eccentric beach setting and vast banqueting area, Calamari
is also an apt venue for hosting small wedding parties and ceremonies
- For all those looking for some action, Calamari has access to water sports and other adrenaline-pumping activities not very far from the property
- Best time to be there is either for breakfast or for sundowners as you watch the sun dunk into the sea
Reservations line – 7350075105