About this Restaurant
W Goa, one of most breath-taking escapes, that captures the rustic and dramatic landscape of Goa. Satiate your sophisticated palate with a wide range of foods from authentic to refreshing to comfort foods created by the celebrated chefs at W Goa. Spice Traders, offers Asian epicurean flavours amplified with sumptuous ocean views and al fresco dining. The Kitchen Table, an all-day restaurant, serves the popular local Goan classics and modern interpretations of international favourites. The Living Room and WOOBAR® transform from a comfortable hangout by day, to a buzzing lounge and bar by night. ROCKPOOL is set high upon a cliff with the ocean crashing below on Vagator Beach, blending bohemian vibes with sunset beats for the ultimate in late night revelry.
Spice Traders offers Asian cuisines with flavours amplified with sumptuous ocean views and an al fresco dining. The south-east Asian cuisine is like hip-hop of the culinary world – street-smart and savoury. The flavours are robust and complex. Our guests get a delightful experience through a delectable journey of the epicurean world of seafood, meats and spices!
The accomplished minds behind these fine gourmet experiences is the team of Chefs at Spice Traders, who aim to serve food, that not only looks beautiful, but takes your palate on a journey of different sensations. The Chef’s brings forward the signature dishes — remixing Thai, Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese flavors— that are enticing and aromatic. From the Chongqing Chicken to baked crab Singapore chili to raw pizza tostados, they will leave your taste buds tingling.
- Fine Dining & Sunday Brunches
- Live music with dance floor on special days/occasions
- Average meal for two cost INR 3200++ (with alcohol), INR 2400++ (food and soft beverages)
- Restaurant Timings: Lunch 12:00 Noon – 3.30 PM, Dinner 07:00 PM – 11.30 PM,
Sunday Brunch 12:00 Noon – 04:00 PM
- Pan Asian cuisine
- The Asian Retox Sunday Brunch
- Flaming Rainbow Roll, Chongqing Chicken, Scallop and bacon fried rice, Kimchi fried rice, Cold pizzas – Truffle tuna pizza and red and yellow bell pepper pizza
Rockpool will offer you cocktails created exclusively for your taste and mood. This electrifying venue creates a cocktail culture that you’ve never experienced before! With everything from small bites to bigger bowls, the bar has a diverse food menu in addition to its eclectic beverage selections. A wide array of dishes are at your disposal to choose from like the Cold Pizzas, Kebabs; Mezzes and Salads like the Watermelon and Feta Salad; Charred Buratta and Nasi Goreng Bowls.
The team of Chefs and Bartenders at Rockpool serve you with the most delectable choice of cocktails and food. Whether you’re soaking up the sun or dancing the night away, the team ensures that you are pampered and have the time of your life. The quirky style of service and love for their work translates to guest interactions and experiences that are memorable and make you want to keep coming back for more.
- Casual Dining
- Average mean for two cost INR 2500++ (with alcohol), INR 2000++ (food and soft beverages)
- Restaurant Timings : 11.00 AM to 11.00 PM
- Sunday Saga: Every Sunday 4:00 PM onwards
- Multi-cuisine, Bites & Bigger Bites, Cocktails
- Sundowners & electrifying nightlife
- DJ line-ups and Live Acts
- Chelo Wrap, Charred Buratta; Cold pizzas – Calamari, Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese; Bowls – Nasi Goreng, Gohan Beverages: Caje’s Spritzer, 31st December, Orange Bae, Catch 22, What Meh
From The Restaurant
W Goa, Vagator Beach, Bardez, Goa 403509 (Near Chapora Fort)
Phone: 0832 6718888